SUMMARY IN ENGLISH
IMPRESS WITH A VISUAL OF YOUR WEBINAR, PLAN OR PITCH
Clear, effective, surprising
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Feel free to contact me on +31 6 20 41 27 34. Or send me an email:
THE POWER OF IMAGE IN UNCERTAIN TIMES
We are living in a rapidly changing world. We already had the overload of information and new technological developments. All changes as a result of the Corona crisis come on top of that.
For many organizations this means a huge increase in complexity and uncertainty. Leading to a lot of (unnecessary) consultation and discussion, loss of focus, indecisiveness and tension between short-term results and (medium) long-term strategy.
The power of visual thinking and communication:
a huge difference for any organization.
This is why:
- 75% of our brain capacity is focused on visual processing
- we process images 60,000 times (!) faster than text
- we retain about 80% of visual information (text: 20%, speech: 10%)
- image is universal, understood by everyone, regardless of age, social background or nationality
- image has high information density; hence the saying ‘a picture says more than a 1000 words’
- image makes conceptual matters, such as ideas, plans or thoughts, concrete and clear
Visual communication is fast, recognizable and understandable for all. And it’s fun!
Not surprising that the power of visual thinking and communication is being used by increasingly more organizations to:
- reduce complexity
- get to the core of an issue
- stimulate problem-solving ability and creativity
- clearly convey a message
- increase engagement
- improve collaboration
- improve effectiveness of meetings
- increase impact of presentations
I support companies by combining my years of experience in leadership, strategy, marketing and communication with my passion for drawing and visual thinking.